Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week III

Day 2 - no scale access
Windy day.  Not a fan.  Flat country.  Definitely a fan.
Warm up - .2 mile walk
Run - 2 miles
Cool down - .2 mile walk

Day 1 - 219
I walked 50 minutes Monday and it was such a beautiful walk.  The trail that I ran on Saturday had another direction that I didn't take so I took that direction.  Left instead of right, as it were.  Amazing decision.  It winded and turned and went over bridges like the running direction but then it came out at a lake.  It was sunny and a lot of people were out and about but that didn't bother me.  Gave me people to smile at.
Walk - 50 minutes

Day Seven - Week II
Okay so I didn't walk on Sunday.  Technically.  TECHNICALLY.  I did walk around a little when I was going to and from places.  So I probably got at least a half an hour of walking in, but I didn't not intentionally go out walking.  So I guess I take this as Monday's optionaly rest day and Monday was my Sunday walk day.  That works.  Slight rearrange of stuff.  I will not be derailed by this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment