Sunday the day of rest. In my case the day of a 60 minute walk. I was a wee bit hungover today from over-indulging in Margaritas the evening before. And I over-indulged with pizza as a hangover remedy. But I pulled out my big girl shoes and went for my walk even though I put it off till late evening. Week I complete. I start Week II tomorrow and this will be a true test of my dedication because I start traveling on Thursday. Excited yes, I just have to keep my schedule.
Walk - 2.5 miles
![]() |
| Sunday this was my demise. No more! |
Kollin was supposed to spend the night on Friday and was heartbroken when I said no to him sleeping over on Saturday, but I stayed home all day Friday waiting for him to come over or call or anything. I had even confirmed with him on Thursday. Tough and mean auntie. However because I stayed home on Friday night I was rested on Saturday for my run. Good stuff. At the end of my run I sprinted over the bridge. :) I can't sprint for very long, but I figure it's gotta help a little especially if I lengthen the sprint as my lung capacity improves. Maybe this will help me build up speed. I know the run/walk scene is supposed to help you build endurance so you can run longer.
Walk to bridge - warm up
2 miles - run
Walk home - cool down

No comments:
Post a Comment