Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week II

Day Four - 216
Today is a running day, and I don't know when I'll be able to fit it in!  I'm flying into Anchorage and as soon as I land I have to scuttle to a tattoo appointment.  Potentially problematic.  We'll see what gets worked out though.  I'm bringing my running schedule with me.  And I'm gonna do my damnedest to stick with it.  It's gonna take some will power and motivation.

Day Three - 218
Holy crap today was busy.  It's a good bloody thing that it was a run/walk or rest day.  I took the rest option.  Probably a good thing that I did.  I worked on crushing and bagging cans until 6 and then cooked dinner.  I was planning on relaxing and a box of seal showed up on our doorstep.  I also had to get some laundry done and then packing commenced.  Add in a trip to get rid of the scraps and some dog crap from the yard and it was midnight before I knew it.
Bearded Seal - Oogruk.  Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment