Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week II

Day Seven - 200
Yeesh.  How depressing.  I guess I shouldn't have eaten almost a whole small pizza from Moose's Tooth.  I guess that's what happens when you get stood up.  Or at least that's what happens when I get stood up.  Lesson learned.  But at least I'm putting myself out there.  Even if I fail.  I'm gonna be positive.  Today is a walking day.  It'll happen.

Day Six - unknown weight
Today was an off day.  A few things went right, a few things went wrong.  The wrong seemed to overshadow the right.  However, I kept my promise to myself and did my running thing.  And I felt better afterwards.  Bonus.  This whole running making me feel good.  Kinda strange, but good.  Very good.
Warm up - walking
Running - 2.4 miles.  Ran on the trail RIGHT BY TERESA'S.  Perfect.  :)
Cool down - walking

Day Five - 217
I'm gonna struggle with eating on this trip.  I was able to tell the moment I got to town and had cravings for sushi, chinese, and wine and fanciness.  It's so frustrating loving food and loving that full feeling that comes from eating probably just a wee bit too much.  Anyways... today was a rest day.  I'm really starting to love my Fridays because they are rest days.

Day Four
Busy day, and yet I managed to fit my running in!  I crushed and bagged my cans.  The plane was supposed to be landing at 1:30 so I hopped on the treadmill at about 20 to one.  I ran my mile and a half, walked to cool down and then the phone rang.  It was Karen calling to say the flight was early!  Who knew that was even possible with PenAir?  I ran for the shower, ran out the door and was on my way to Anchorage before I knew it.
Warm up - stretch
Run - 1.5 miles on da treadmill, so not fun - I don't like treadmills anymore.
Cool down - walking

No comments:

Post a Comment