Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week IV

I stumbled a wee bit on my running schedule.  But I refuse to let that deter me from my overall goal of getting healthier.

Day Two - no scale access
Home.  :)  There's no place like it.  I feel very motivated here.  I can control my out of control eating here.  This is a fantastic and necessary thing.   I need to be better about that when I'm traveling.  Eat a hell of a lot less.
Warm up - walk to the bridge
Run - 2.6 miles
Cool down - walk home

Day One - I can't even type my weight.  It's too depressing.
Today was a run/walk or a rest day.  I meandered a teeny bit with Karis and we also did some power shopping.  Doesn't really count.  I guess this means it was a rest day.


My latest addiction - Raw oysters
The good news is that they're only about 10 calories a pop.  However, I usually order them with a full dinner of something else.  So basically ordering them just tacks on calories.  And then of course the wine or beer that I also can't seem  to say no to.  Calories just mount up when there is fantastic food and booze around me.  I need to practice moderation.  Seriously.

Day 7 - Week II
Fail.  Didn't walk.  Should have done something.  Marathon glee episodes and then a terribly made horror flick.  Fantastic, but again... lazy.

Day 6 - Week II
Fail.  Didn't run.  I let lazy rule me this day.

Day 5 - Week II
Fail.  Well not technically but I consider it a fail.  Friday is a rest day, but I should have flipped it with Thurs.

Day 4 - Week II
Fail.  Bestie was more important than running.  I stand by this.

Day 3 - Week II
Rest day.  I rested.  I got back into Anchorage at about 10 pm and stayed up till 5 am reading.  I love my life sometimes.  That was one of those moments when I adored my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment