Today is a rest day. And I'm thrilled. I was bad though and decided to eat a donut because it was a day old and it was like a quarter. It was fucking delicious.
This is what my donut looked like.
Day 4 - 218 lbs
Thursday was a run day. And let me tell you.... I had no interest in running. Zip. It was windy. I'm so not a fan of the wind. At this time of the year it's cold and that whole going against. Far be it from me to be agreeable but I just don't like going against things like wind. But my Mom was a motivated factor. So I ran. And it felt good. Which surprised me. It still surprises me that I enjoy running sometimes and that it feels good. Hopefully it gets to be a more consistent feeling.
Walk to bridge - warm up
1.5 miles - run
Walk about - cool down
Day 3 - 217 lbs
Wednesday I did a walk/run day. I ran for a song, walked for a song, ran for a song, etc. It was rather entertaining. I believe I've decided this will be my routine when I have run/walk or rest days and I decide to run/walk
Walk to bridge - warm up
3 miles - run/walk
Walk home - cool down
No comments:
Post a Comment