Much better feeling this morning than yesterday morning when I stepped on the scale. I think one of my major problems is eating too fast. I eat too fast and end up super full. If I slowed down and let my body register that it has food in it's belly, and it's getting full then I would probably end up eating a lot less. I'm thinking if I want this change to stick and I want to continue to lose weight and be healthier than I'ma have to bust my ass of that habit.
![]() |
| Sweaty |
Oof. Getting on the scale this morning was a re-motivator. Sunday really did me in. I had pizza as a hang over cure. And then nibbled on crap for most of the day. Moderation. One piece of pizza instead of three probably would have been a better decision. Well, one or two Margaritas would have been a better decision than 3 or 4, but lets be realistic. I'm gonna have 3 or 4. That's just who I am at this juncture in my life.
Walk for one song - warm up
3 miles - run/walk
1 mile - run
Walk home from bridge - cool down

No comments:
Post a Comment