Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week VIII

So far I've maintained 215.  This is a good thing.  I will start running again.  As soon as I get some time.  Granted over the 3 day weekend I could have made time but it was a holiday.  I wanted to get toasted and play legos.  It was a rather lame finish to my 8 weeks running.
However, berry picking season will shortly be upon us, as well as silvers.  My running may not stay very regular, but I will keep running.  It just may be adjusted to subsistence needs.

Day seven
No run.  I was super hung over.  And I mean SUPER.  :)  It was fantastic.  I kitten napped most of the day.

Day six
No run.  By the end of the day I could barely walk.  Let alone run.  I moved boxes around in the sheds, packed up tubs of yarn from my room, filled 5 cakes while Momma base iced them, and then put together the new grill.  I should have stopped with the cakes because my back was already hurting from carrying stuff and hunching over a table.  But no...  I had to get the grill put together.

Day five
No run.  There is no time these days.  I can't wait for this NSEDC order to be done with.  The Evert's order came in today so I left work early and put it away.  It was something upwards of 15 boxes of cake stuff.  I was tired afterwards.  We haven't even been cooking.  Just eating salads and nuking shit.

Day four
My body said no.  It was achy and tired.  So I listened and rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment