Day four - I'm back into my smaller jeans. And down a belt hole size. Win. In addition to being a win it's also incredibly encouraging.
Day three - Tired morning. I couldn't drag myself out of bed at 7:30 like I wanted to. Had to settle with 8:30 and a 9 am work time. It was a long day and I didn't have a lot of motivation to run after work, but I really wanted to. Which seems like a contradiction but it's how I felt. :) My body was kind of saying no my brain was saying a huge yes. I went with yes.
Warm up - walk to yield sign
Run - 3.4 miles
Cool down - walk home
Day two - After today I've decided running schedules were not meant for people to do subsistence. Went to check net at 8:30 this morning. Cut fish and put it away till a little after 3. Then I helped Mom with some stuff and ran some errands. Before I knew it it was midnight. So no, I didn't keep to my schedule yet again. I did run Monday though. Maybe I'm a Monday, Wednesday, Friday runner as opposed to a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday runner. I think as long as I get 3 runs in a week then I'm good to go. This is the last week of my schedule. I've been running for 8 weeks. I'm rather proud of myself. Three more days and then we'll see how focused I stay. If I start slacking I'll print another schedule but for now I'm going to stick to my 3 runs and a walk day with 3 optional days.
No comments:
Post a Comment