I might have even been able to say 212. But I erred on the side of the heavier poundage. Moving in the right direction, I'm moving in the right direction. *happy sigh* It's slow but it's lasting. Supposedly I have 50 more lbs to lose before I'm in the normal body mass index range for my height. I don't know if I'll ever get there, but I'm gonna keep plugging away at it. If I do 2 lbs every two weeks that's a year. That blows my mind. Blows.
Ayaire came in on Friday and she came on my run with me. I ran from the yield sign up to the top of the hill and then turned around and ran/walked back to town with her after I caught up with her. It was a relaxing run which was really nice. It was also nice having someone there with me. Being able to chat and such on the walking portions.
Because I've been slacking off on making myself run, I printed off a new schedule. Same schedule just a new sheet so I get the pleasure of marking off the runs that I do. I think it'll remotivate me and I'll get back into running 3 to 4 times a week instead of 1 to 2 times a week. It better anyways. :) I should also look for a 5k in September or something so I have something to work towards. And an excuse to be in Anchorage for it!
I ran last night. I was super tired and that made me feel super slow. But I ran 2.5 miles instead of sitting on my butt, so I consider it a win.
No comments:
Post a Comment