Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week V

Day 1 - 220  Ew.
Run/walk or rest day.  This Panda chose to run.  I might have pushed myself a wee bit much though.  I need to keep myself in check.
Warm up - .3 mile walk
Run - 3.6 miles
Cool down - .3 mile walk

Week IV

Day Seven - 222
I'm seriously sucking at the eating healthy portion of this goal.  Fucking yo-yo bullshit that I put myself though.  I didn't want to walk today, but I went anyway and I was glad that I did.  I always feel good after I walk or run, so I don't know why I hesitate some days.
Walk - 2.2 miles

Day Six - 220
Back on track and feeling pretty good.  I didn't really lose any ground slacking off on my program when I was in Juneau.  Hooray for me!
Warm up - .3 miles
Run - 2.8 miles
Cool down - .3 miles

Day Five - 218
Rest day!  We put up a shed.  Not so much on the rest scene.

Day Four - 220
PK wanted to go to the bridge and I wanted to go but I needed to run so I had him drop me off approximately 2 miles from the bridge.  Perfecto.
Warm up - just kinda stretched
Run - aprox 2 miles
Cool down - walk around till I could breathe

Day Three
Took a rest day.  Had to scrub the tub and rack some vino in prep for the visiting of the brother and his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment