| The run up to the second stop sign. |
Day three - Made time for my run today. Seems I'm off a day from my schedule. I'm a day early or a day late. Your choice. :) Mom let me run up into the hills today. She took the car and met me at the second stop sign at the base of the hill by Gram Janice's. Instead of just running up to the 1.5 mile marker I was able to keep going! It was nice to see something different, even if it wasn't much.
Warm up - walk to yield sign
Run - 3.3 miles
Cool down - walk and stretch
| Directions. :) Cause I might get lost. |
Day two - So the weight thing. Losing it. I have been weighing myself daily but it's more to keep myself in check so I don't get over 220. Around this day I think I was at about 218 or 219. Rather sad. My legs however are toning and my belt is a wee bit looser, but nothing major is happening in that department. I just am not mentally there. I don't want to focus on eating smaller portions. So I'll just continue to run. And hopefully my head will follow. I didn't run today. I was exhausted. I don't remember always getting this tired or being this busy in the summer. Working full time is definitely an adjustment. I did finish the hand sewing on the quilt for my Mother though.
Day one - Short run. 2 miles. I never thought that I would consider 2 miles a short run. It feels good.
Warm up - walk to yield sign
Run - 2 miles
Cool down - walk home
Day 7 - Guess who rested today? ME! Flew home and was still rather tired. I did stay out kind of late though. Tehee!
Day 6 - THE RUN! Marty and I woke up early. She early than me. And we got all dressed up and piled in the car. We picked up Gail, parked the car, and then got on the bus to the Sullivan Arena. Marty went right into her chute, I went into mine and Gail into hers. Chelsea found me about a minute before the race started. She ran the whole race with me. I kinda felt like she wanted to run faster at first but kept to my pace, and we didn't stop and walk once. I was so proud of myself for running the entire 5 miles. My time was 1:03:14. And my average miles was 12.6 minutes. Kind of awesome for a first race. I got a water bottle and dammit I'm proud of it.
Day 5 - Rest day. Love my Fridays.
No comments:
Post a Comment