Friday, June 10, 2011

Week V

Day 5 - 218
Rest day before RACE DAY!

Day 4 - 218
Today's run was infinitely better than the day before.  I felt like I could run forever.  According to Google maps I ran over 4 miles!  Holeh.  :)
Warm up - .3 mile walk
Run - 4.2 miles
Cool down - .3 mile walk

Day 3 - 220
Today was an optional day but I ran because I didn't run on Tuesday.  There was nothing in my heart that wanted to run on Tuesday.  And today my run was miserable.  After about a half a mile I normally find my pace and just kinda truck along.  Today I never found my pace.  It was miserable.  At one point I seriously just wanted to stop and cry.  But I pushed through and finished my run.
Warm up .3 mile walk
Run - 3.3 miles
Cool down - .3 mile walk

My deli belly doom.  :)  I love rib sammiches.


Day 2 - 220
I was pooped today.  Too long of a run on Monday or too much of a weekend with Peeks and Lara here.  I dunno.  But I didn't run.

No comments:

Post a Comment