Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Every other day

Before I get back into my routine of trying to improve my speed and distance, I'm going to run every other day to get myself back into it.  I'd like to be under an hour for the AK Run for Women this year.  I think that's a reasonable goal.  I have roughly 3 months to make that happen.  Chelsea said she's gonna do the run again this year.  Kaitlin is moving into Anchorage in May so she'll be there too.  I asked her if she wanted to run with us and she said she's up for it!  Saweet.

Yesterday I ran for 10 minutes in between two 10 minute walks.  I pushed myself harder than Sunday and it felt good.  I surprised myself again.  Always a good thing.

1.82 miles
30:20 minutes

16:39 minute miles.  Slightly better.

Weight: 213

1 comment:

  1. I did the run in under an hour. Goal accomplished. :D

    ReplyDelete