Monday, March 12, 2012

What is it about Sundays?

Sundays feel like a good day to run.  And so I end up running on Sunday.  I was hungover on Saturday and therefore lazy.  Sunday I was supposed to head out on the trap line but it was 30 below and like hell I'm bundling up anymore when it's that cold.  The critters don't move, so I'm not gonna.

I felt like increasing my pace a little last night, so I decided to break up my running.  I did two 6 minute runs with a few minutes walk in between.  It felt pretty good to push myself faster and faster as I ran.  I struggled a little though.  My side was hurting towards the end.  My legs were a little sore this morning but not as bad as I thought they would be.  I can't wait until I can run outside.  Changing my pace up is definitely a more exciting run on the treadmill that just the same pace the whole time.  I'm thinking it might be enough to keep me interested on a treadmill to keep up the running through the rest of winter.

1.82 miles
30:01 minutes

16:29 minute miles

Weight: 211

No comments:

Post a Comment