Friday, June 29, 2012

A week seems to fly by before I'm even aware of what it's doing.  I think that's kind of rude of time, but I guess there's nothing I can really do about it.  Unless I somehow manage to learn to tear and patch the space time continuum to suit my needs.

6/19 - I ran.  I did.  I swear.  I don't remember how long or anything about the run.  I think it was 2 miles.
6/20 - Rest
6/21- If I remember right this was a just over 4 mile run.  Ran two markers up the hill just past the second stop sign from the power plant.  I hate running up hill.  However, I think running downhill is worse.
6/22 - Walk to the half mile marker from the britch.

6/23 - Ran late at night.  Was a wee bit hung over in the morning.  The first beach party of the season was on Friday.  It was a freaking blast.  For the most part it was everyone that I like to beach party with.  Hahaha... I fell off my bike trying to bike down my little drive way when I got home.  Another pure class moment brought to you by the Panda.  I stretched beavers down at the shop just before noon.  It was not entirely a pleasant experience because I was a teensy bit hungchow and definitely still tired.  Other than that it was awesome.  I was lazy and ate way too much all day.  :)  Which I knew I needed to work off just a little to keep a semblance of balance with calorie intake and burnoff.  I ran 3 miles.  Not nearly enough.  But at least I ran.  How many hung over people say that?

Step one
Step two
Tadaa! Photos courtesy of this website
6/24 - Walked almost two miles, figure eight around town.  Also, went fishing.  All I caught was one teensy little trout.  And boy was it delicious.  I baked it wrapped in bacon and stuffed with lemon.  Ohhhh man.  I ate the whole thing in one sitting.  Don't judge.

I'm proud of this fish.  I don't care what anyone says.
6/25 - Decent run.  Hard time getting moving and my body felt jolty till the last mile and half.  Ran just over 4 miles.  Barely over 4 miles.
6/26 - Walked the almost two miles around town.
6/27 - Lazy

6/28 - I told myself I wasn't going to run when I was sitting at my desk at work.  I didn't want to.  I wasn't there mentally or physically.  Then I got off of work.  I went and visited Mom, had a beer and mac n cheese.  I wanted another beer so I grabbed two beers and went to visit my trapping partner at his shop.  We bullshitted and drank our beers.  I almost went fishing so I'd have a valid excuse to not go running.  Instead I went home and started skin sewing on a bear.  I finished the bear and walked over to show Mom.  It was so freaking gorgeous and perfect out that on the walk over I decided I was running.  I geared up and stretched and as soon as my feet hit the pavement I found my stride.  It was amazing.  The last two runs were kind of a struggle.  It took me at least a mile to find my stride and get out of my head.  I ran around the dike and then up the hill.  I got to the stop sign and ran up the steep hill and back down before heading to the second stop sign.  I reached it and turned around and kept running till I saw Mom coming to pick me up.  I sprinted as soon as I saw her.  And it felt good.  It felt great.  I love beautiful weather.  I love running.  I never thought I'd write those words.  Ever.  :)  Google maps says I ran 4.2 miles.  Awesome.

These are the bears that I've been dedicating myself to when I'm not at work.

I don't know why I have two blogs.  Now that I think about it.  It seems kind of pointless.  Or redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment